2017 Breakfast Meeting Sponsorships & Season Tickets
Arguably NAIOP’s most popular and well-attended events, the monthly Breakfast Meetings bring together members from all disciplines for structured presentations and networking opportunities. Speakers include the region’s most well-known and influential developers, service providers and community leaders, offering information members can use in their daily business practices. Topics range from financing and leasing to technology to government and regulatory policy. Attendance ranges from 200-300+ and offers ample networking time to develop one-on-one connections.
Breakfast Meeting Annual Sponsor – 750 Points / $7,500 (1 available)
- Logo recognition on all Breakfast Meeting name badges for the entire year. Sponsor may also have their company logo or URL printed on the lanyard worn by all NAIOP members (sponsor is responsible for the cost of lanyards).
- Logo recognition at all Breakfast Meetings.
- Podium time (2-3 minutes) to highlight your company and projects to NAIOP's 200-300+ monthly attendees at two breakfast meetings.
- Two complimentary, transferable 2017 breakfast meeting season passes.
- Opportunity to bring marketing materials to display at registration desk and/or on tables inside the room at two breakfast meetings.
Breakfast Meeting Sponsor – 150 Points / $1,500
- Logo recognition on the NAIOP website, marketing platforms and onsite.
- 1-2 minutes of podium time for your designated company representative to highlight your company and current projects to NAIOP's 200-300+ monthly attendees.
- Opportunity to bring marketing materials to display at registration desk and/or on tables inside the room.
- Two free breakfast meeting registrations (non-refundable).
Season Ticket to Monthly Breakfast Meetings – 45 Points / $450 (members) | 63 Points / $630 (non-members) [Price through Feb 14, 2017]
- January – December (11 meetings total; no meeting in August) *February pricing begins with second meeting of the year.
- Transferable. One attendee per season pass, per event; cannot make up “missed” meetings.
- Purchase season passes by using the online registration form for the February breakfast meeting.
Panelists at the October 2015 breakfast meeting discussed preparing for and managing leadership transitions.
All sponsorship opportunities are first come, first served from the date payment is received.
Available Sponsorship Opportunities
Community & Influence / Extra Points