Community Enhancement Committee - 2016
Outgoing Chair: Kristin Glandon
Co-Chairs: Doug Baker and Drew Mark
Board Liaison: Susan Wagner
Utilize the collective talent, unique skills and donations of the committee members and volunteers to benefit the community with an annual service project. The community benefits from NAIOP’s efforts, and NAIOP members grow personally and professional through their generosity.
Continue to build upon the success of the past few years' projects and make big differences for organizations that contribute to our community.
- Give $40 for 40 Years: Donate directly to Community Enhancement in recognition of NAIOP Washington State's 40th Anniversary.
- Sponsor Community Enhancement on September 24, 2016.
- Volunteer to help refurbish New Start High School on September 24, 2016.
- Sign up for our email list to be alerted when our next project is announced.
- The Community Enhancement Committee meets the second Monday of the month at lunchtime in Bellevue. Contact either co-chair for information about joining this committee. Please note, you must be a NAIOP Washington State member to serve on committees.