Property Tour Committee - 2016
Outgoing Chair: Monty Kilcup
Co-Chairs: Gordon Buchan and Alex Hofto
Board Liaison: Tina Pappas
Outgoing Chair: Patrick Kassin
Co-Chairs: Zachery Clements & Tim McKay
Incoming Chair: Alex Mundy
Board Liaison: Marco Navlet
The Property Tour Committee is comprised of members who are dedicated to the vibrancy and growth of the real estate industry in the greater Puget Sound Region. The purpose of the Property Tour Committee is to create, on an annual basis, a tour showcasing a neighborhood or community in the greater Puget Sound region, and to provide a platform to promote the four cornerstones of NAIOP: Networking, Influence, Community and Education (NICE) within the organization.
- Continue to incorporate four cornerstones of NICE into the Property Tour event thereby providing value to all sponsors and attendees.
- Incorporate a new breakdown of responsibilities based on NICE for committee members:
- Networking – Continue to provide networking opportunities during the event.
Influence – Incorporate a stop or speaker on the tour who can inform the attendees of the jurisdictional issues or political agenda that is relevant to the community and/or could have an impact on future development.
- Community – Responsible for identifying and bringing in an organization that is a facet of the community (i.e., non-profits, youth groups, etc.) to provide awareness among tour attendees of the needs of the community.
- Education – Add more emphasis on speakers to provide educational content rather than promotional content when presenting.
- Sponsor the 2017 Property Tour.
- Sign up for our email list to be alerted when Property Tour tickets go on sale.
- The Property Tour Committee meets the second Thursday evening of the month in Seattle. Contact either co-chair for information about joining this committee. Please note, you must be a NAIOP Washington State member to serve on committees.