2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Get Your Message Seen and Heard by Your Target Market
Sponsorship with NAIOP Washington is your best opportunity to create awareness for your business among the region’s leading firms in commercial real estate development. Our structured sponsorship program offers you the opportunity to make an investment in year-round visibility while writing just one check. Depending on your level of investment, your company receives points to spend on items such as tickets to upcoming chapter events or your choice of specific event sponsorships.
Why Sponsor NAIOP Washington State?
We're big - and growing.
- NAIOP Washington State is one of the fastest-growing chapters in the nation at more than 800 members strong. Our vision is straightforward — advancing responsible commercial real estate development, ownership and investment — and our approach is anything but ordinary.
- Our diverse network includes developers, contractors, architects, engineers, designers, brokers and property managers, and is a Who’s Who of the Puget Sound commercial real estate community. We added more than 140 new members in 2016—a greater than 30% increase over the prior year.
- Our members receive reduced-rate registrations to 40+ networking and educational events hosted by NAIOP Washington annually, at which countless business relationships are initiated and strengthened.
- We cultivate long-term connections. Whether you’re looking to meet potential business partners, nurture existing relationships or close a deal, NAIOP Washington gets you to your goal.
- We share unbiased, transaction-driven content at educational sessions. Experts update participants on best practices across industrial, retail, office, multifamily, hotel and more property types. If you want to know how deals get done in Puget Sound, sign up for a breakfast.
- We give our industry a voice, channeling a diverse membership into a powerful coalition that impacts legislation, strengthens communities and advocates for responsible development. We fight tirelessly for policies that increase predictability for the industry, saving developers and owners time and money. For example, in 2015 NAIOP Washington and its PAC spent more than $230,000 on legislative and PAC expenditures.
- We contribute to the community. In 2016, more than 450 volunteers gave up their Saturday in September to help refurbish New Start High School, our 26th annual Community Enhancement Project. Plus, committee members obtained in-kind and cash donations and contributed hundreds of hours of preparatory work to make the project a success. Millions of dollars and countless hours of labor contributed by NAIOP members since 1990 have made a lasting impact in our community.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Select your preferred Sponsorship level. Depending on your level of investment, your company receives points to spend on items such as tickets to upcoming Chapter events or your choice of specific event sponsorships. Companies can elect to sponsor individual events/items less than $3,000 as well—organizational sponsorship is encouraged but not required.
- Complete and return the Menu of Benefits and 2017 Sponsorship Commitment Form. Email forms to Brooke Griffith at email@example.com.
- Once NAIOP receives your forms, we will confirm and process sponsorship contracts. Credit card payments will be processed and receipts will be emailed. If you elected to pay by check, invoices will be issued. Please note: All sponsorship opportunities are first come, first served from the date payment is received.
- Submit your high resolution logos (.eps format preferred) to Daphne Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sponsorship opportunities are first come, first served from the date payment is received. To reserve your sponsorship, return this form immediately via email to NAIOP Washington State.
- Payment is required in full before sponsorship benefits begin. Upon receipt of this application, NAIOP Washington State will provide an invoice.
- You will pay the total amount and agree to the Invoice Policy as written below. All payments are non-refundable.
- All payments are due within 30 days from the above listed invoice date or 10 days before the event date, whichever is earlier.
Available Sponsorship Opportunities
Community & Influence / Extra Points