NETWORKING | INFLUENCE | COMMUNITY | EDUCATION
Commercial real estate is a non-stop, exhilarating, evolving, dynamic industry — miss a beat and you’re left in the construction dust.
In Puget Sound’s changing market, it’s more important than ever to foster your networking circles, educate yourself on the latest industry trends and know you can rely on a steadfast association that’s working attentively for you.
Why join NAIOP Washington State?
NAIOP Washington State is one of the fastest-growing chapters in the nation at more than 850 members strong. Our vision is straightforward — advancing responsible commercial real estate development, ownership and investment — and our approach is anything but ordinary.
Our diverse network includes developers, contractors, architects, engineers, designers, brokers and property managers, and is a Who’s Who of the Puget Sound commercial real estate community. We added more than 140 new members in 2016—a greater than 30% increase over the prior year.
NAIOP delivers up-to-the-minute information and educational programs that benefit your career and your firm. We give our industry a voice, channeling a diverse membership into a powerful coalition that impacts legislation, strengthens communities and advocates for responsible development. We fight tirelessly for policies that increase predictability for the industry, saving developers and owners time and money. For example, NAIOP Washington and its PAC spent more than $175,000 on legislative and PAC expenditures in 2016.
Member Benefits include:
- Receive reduced-rate registrations to 40+ networking and educational events hosted by NAIOP Washington annually, at which countless business relationships are initiated and strengthened.
- Cultivate long-term connections. Whether you’re looking to meet potential business partners, nurture existing relationships or close a deal, NAIOP Washington gets you to your goal.
- Hear unbiased, transaction-driven content at educational sessions. We share best practices across industrial, retail, office, multifamily, hotel and more property types. If you want to know how deals get done in Puget Sound, sign up for a breakfast.
- Access the best talent pool and get your company's news in front of CRE's most engaged audience via our weekly newsletter, website and social media.
- New members only: Join small, active networking groups and exclusive new-member events, with the opportunity to meet committee and board leadership.
Whether you're just entering the industry as a Developing Leader, switching industries or ready to take your career to the next level, NAIOP can help you succeed. NAIOP Washington State is your most valuable business investment today to ensure responsible and balanced development practices in the Puget Sound.
To learn more about membership, New Member Meet-Ups, and NAIOP’s robust agenda, contact Brooke Griffith, firstname.lastname@example.org.