Programs Committee - 2017
Co-Chairs: Mike Wood and Cleita Harvey
Incoming Chair: Ed Scherer
Board Liaison: Marc Gearhart
Our vision is to exceed members’ expectations with high quality, time-sensitive educational content that represents the commercial real estate industry locally and nationally, NAIOP and its values. We strive to bring our members out-of-the-box topics that are relevant to our industry and generate conversations that affect us all globally.
- Over time, remove stagnant programs and replace with current relevant and new topics.
- Develop a team approach for committee members to maximize production and minimize time required on the committee.
- Become more integrated with other NAIOP committees.
- Sponsor a Breakfast Meeting. New this year: featured sponsors receive podium time.
- Attend monthly Breakfast Meetings. Sign up for our weekly emails to be alerted when new events are added to our event calendar.
- The Programs Committee meets over lunch the first Wednesday of the month. Contact either co-chair for information about joining this committee. Please note, you must be a NAIOP Washington State member to serve on committees.