2017 Available Sponsorships
Get Your Message Seen and Heard by Your Target Market
Sponsorship with NAIOP Washington is your best opportunity to create awareness for your business among the region’s leading firms in commercial real estate development. Our structured sponsorship program offers you the opportunity to make an investment in year-round visibility while writing just one check. Depending on your level of investment, your company receives points to spend on items such as tickets to upcoming chapter events or your choice of specific event sponsorships.
Community & Influence / Extra Points
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Select your preferred Sponsorship level. Depending on your level of investment, your company receives points to spend on items such as tickets to upcoming Chapter events or your choice of specific event sponsorships. Companies can elect to sponsor individual events/items less than $3,000 as well—organizational sponsorship is encouraged but not required.
- Complete and return the Menu of Benefits and 2017 Sponsorship Commitment Form. Email forms to Brooke Griffith at email@example.com.
- Once NAIOP receives your forms, we will confirm and process sponsorship contracts. Credit card payments will be processed and receipts will be emailed. If you elected to pay by check, invoices will be issued. Please note: All sponsorship opportunities are first come, first served from the date payment is received.
- Submit your high resolution logos (.eps format preferred) to Daphne Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sponsorship opportunities are first come, first served from the date payment is received. To reserve your sponsorship, return this form immediately via email to NAIOP Washington State.
- Payment is required in full before sponsorship benefits begin. Upon receipt of this application, NAIOP Washington State will provide an invoice.
- You will pay the total amount and agree to the Invoice Policy as written below. All payments are non-refundable.
- All payments are due within 30 days from the above listed invoice date or 10 days before the event date, whichever is earlier.