South Sound Committee - 2017
Co-Chairs: Taralee Muhli and Jaclyn Lindstrom
Incoming Chair: Travis Hale
Board Liaison: Cathleen Meyer
Our vision is to offer up-to-date commercial real estate education, professional development and networking opportunities focused on the South Puget Sound region.
- Develop relevant and educational breakfast meetings (generally four to five per year) that continue to increase our attendance.
- Reach out to regular attending non-members and communicate the value of membership and/or sponsorship of NAIOP.
- Offer educational clock-hour classes for the Commercial Real Estate Development community.
- Sponsor South Sound events.
- Attend South Sound networking, educational and fundraising events. Sign up for our weekly emails to be alerted when new events are added to our event calendar.
- The South Sound Committee meets the third Tuesday evening of the month in Tacoma. Contact either co-chair for information about joining this committee. Please note, you must be a NAIOP Washington State member to serve on committees.